The Domestic Violence Act had given the boom to all Lawyer's Business, in Delhi a single lawyers had filed till date more than 60 domestic Violence Act, 2006 against the Indian Husbands. Every day he is filling at least 2 to 3 New case under domestic violence act to throw out the Husband from their own house or ensure the Husabnd have to pay the rent of his wife , irrespective the wife is right or wrong and for all the proces required maximum 90 days activity.
Same way in Delhi the court staff says, at least every day 30 to 40 New DV act cases are coming.
It had been witness, Judges are not able to do any thing, as some cases it had been observed the husband wife are staying separately each other for more than 2 to 20 years, maintance case already decided under both section 24 as well as 125 , Child custody decided , some cases the Husband cleared all the allegation for 498a at police station and it is the wife family facing the criminal case , all is immaterial , when the DV act comes , Judges have to register the case and have to give some relief , if not at least a right to residence to her , irrespective the husband earn Rs.500 or 5 Lacks per month.
A lot of cases the Wife's are demanding the compensions in the range of 25L to 50 Lacks inspite of thier Husabnd's per year IT return shows 1.25 to 1.5 lacks and the court does not consider the same as Legal Extrotions.
The basic features of the DV act, right to residence is the main attraction( ex party) , inspite of high paid job and well educated wife, the wife claim the domestic violence , like, verbal abuse, economical abuse, name calling and her own verbal statement is sufficient and irrespective of any thing, either husband have to provided her a house or pay the rent of equal amount in which the husbands are staying.
So, those are facing some disturbance in domestic dispute with their wife, immediately book a rented house and rent agreement , in front of Law that should be the matrimonial house , say another laywer who fighting to save gurd the Husabnd's right .
This is a must to do activity , otherwise , they are going to cry after wards for their foolish ness.
Rent a house at lower rate and establish your matrimonial house and you are not staying with your wife since the date of the agreement, let you stay with her or not, but in front of law this is very much required .
With out that you can't save gurd your hard earned money or your won house.
No other option presently available in the Law, till the time Supreme Court does not give some guidelines.
Establishment of "Father less Society" are in progress in very faster rate and as I prediect , with in 3 years millions of father less child will be in India , is not going to be wrong , as our Indian laywer's are smart enough to abuse the LAW and they know they do not have any punishment , if the court find the same is false after wards and the alligation was fake.
P.S. Predication Study by Save family Foundation( SFF, Delhi) predeict that in this year in Delhi alone more than 1.5 lacks Husabnds have to loose thier home or have to arrrange extra home for thier women, under New Domestic Violence Act ,2005 and all over India about 10 to 11 Lacks Husabnds will be the Victim of Biased Domestic Violence Act,2005 , as per present treand observed.
It is not that only a wife of a husabnd will misuse the same to earn the money , any women who can calim at any point of time had been lived or living with a men , can eligable to file the Domestic Violence Act,2005 to earn the money , including the Maid Servant of your House also can file a DV act against your Husabnd, Brother, father ..etc.
( As we evident every day, it is the violent Wives and thier family memerbs do the Domestic Violence against thier Husband's family through extreme economical abuse, verbal abuse, mental abuse, sexual abuse , child abuse, elder abuse as thier birth right and as there is no punishment for them in Indian Domestic Violence LAW , they continue the same with increse the intensity day by day till the time the husband's family completely surrender in fornt of them or end thier life.By mistake if thier husband's family refuse to tolerate the futher Domestic Violence in the hand of violent wives and thier family memerbs, they misuse the Present Domestic Violence act with false and fabricated story and the Legal Extortion of money and property start).
In one Ad by ICICI Bank, the wife calls her husband "STUPID". In one Reliance Mobile ad, the young female says "Shut up" to her boyfriend. A number of other ads show "Slaping to men " as Brave women.
Will any company show an ad where a man calls a woman stupid or tells the woman to shut up?
1. Legal notices and stern warnings must be sent to these companies warning them of boycotting their products. Emplyoee of those compnay must protest against such abuse of Men and term the same as Socail service.
2. Sometime back, I got a call for insurance from Bajaj Alianz, I told the caller, I will never take any product of Bajaj Alianz because it has an ad where a wife commits economic abuse on husband.
We wonder Whose life is in More Danger in India : Men or Women? To understand the reason one must Know: Women "Engineering viewpoint"
1) Crl.P 3714 of 2007 delivered by the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh where in it was held "It is a fundamental principle of law that any penal provision has no retrospective operation but only prospective. There is no allegation either in the report or in the statement or in the complaint on the 1st Respondent with regards to the acts of domestic violence that took place on or after 26-10-2006.Therefore continuation of proceedings against the petitioners is nothing but abuse of process of court".
2) I (2008) DMC 1 delivered by the Hon'ble Madhya Pradesh High Court held that "" Complaint for this offence can only be filed against adult male person and further held in 3( C ) that as provided by sec 2(q)of the act, such application u/s 12 of the act can't be filed against petitioner's who are ladies ".
3) 2007(2) ALT (Crl.) 504(A.P) delivered by the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh where in it was held "as there is no claim made against the other respondents, continuing process against them is a clear abuse of law".
4) I (2007) DMC 1 (SC) = 2007(3) ALT (Crl.) 1(SC) delivered by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India where in it was held"claim for alternative accommodation can only be made against the husband but not to the In-laws".
5.SLP(C) No.25219 of 2004 delivered by the Honorble Supreme Court of India where in it was held Penal Statutes (Acts) which create new offences are always Prospective.
For more Reference :